Последователи

четвъртък, 19 септември 2013 г.

Two or more patterned papers

Hello everybody !
Today in Penny's paper challenge blog starting the new challenge.
The theme is 2 or more patterned papers.Easy , right?
Our sponsors are  :

                                                                 Sassy Studio Designs




For my card I used one lovely girl on Sassy Studio Design.
It's not usually for me to work with red color but I wanted to try something new and here is the result .Hope you'll like it .

This was all from me for now:) Thanks for visiting !
See you soon !

Vania









2 коментара:

  1. Super gorgeous card Vania, I love the use of the feathers and the other embellishments you've used
    Hugs Julie x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Tks for joining the last Challenge at the House of Gilli ! Hope to see you again in our next challenge that will be launched soon !

    ОтговорИзтриване