Последователи

събота, 22 март 2014 г.

Decorative Paper Pricking

Hello everyone !
I'm late with my post for Crafty cardmakers, because from  10 days I am sick , still not feel well and in same time busy with too much engagements :(
Our theme this time is "Decorative Paper Pricking"
We would like to see decorative paper pricking.Real or faux , the choice is yours :)
For this challenge we are sponsored from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS

My inspiration for all of you is one card with box .Hope you will like.









4 коментара:

  1. So sorry you've not been well. Hope you're back to 100% very soon.

    This is so beautifully elegant, Vania. Your flower arrangement is stunning.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thanks for your kindly words Josephine.Hope soon I will be better, because this sickness continues more than I guess and it's really annoying me :((((((, but I am stubborn this won't stop me to create new cards ;)

      Изтриване
  2. Прекрасно комплектче! Много, много ми харесва! Има слънчогледи, които веднага ме грабнаха, а и всичко друго е много добре съчетано. Браво!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Благодаря ,Роси ! Както винаги нищо не пропускаш :)))))))))))

      Изтриване