Последователи

вторник, 1 април 2014 г.

You’ve Been Framed

Hello, folks !
For last challenge I made my post with delay because was sick, but today I  will do it on time before to forget again.
Actually I am still sick and planning next days to visit some doctors to check what's happen , so  keep your fingers crossed and  wish me good luck :)

Now for our curent challenge in Crafty cardmaker's blog.This week the theme is "You've been framed " and we would like to see a prominently displayed frame on your project.This can be stamped, die cut , or made up of other material, or you could decorate an actual frame.

We are sponsored from :SIR STAMPALOT and DI'S DIGISTAMPS.

My inspiration for you is one card , which I made for one lady from USA and now my card is with her owner :)


This is all from me for now!
Hope everything will be ok and I will get back here soon !
Lovely week for all!
Hugs !

1 коментар:

  1. Ванче прекрасна е. Обожавам цветята ти :) и пеперудата за център е направо разкош. Стискам палци и оздравявай бързо :*

    ОтговорИзтриване